Monday, June 11, 2007

Goodbye Stonebrook : (

We locked the door behind us tonight and handed over the keys to our condo to the renters. After 3 VERY long days of moving and cleaning, and a few before that of packing and organizing, we are done. We had the best helpers too and we couldn't have done it without them all. We are really going to miss our condo friends, but can't wait to see what's in store for us in our new neighborhood and our new home. We will close on our house July 2nd so until then, all of our stuff is in storage and we are staying in Tim's parent's basement. Thanks again to all those who helped! We really do have the greatest friends and we are so lucky!

2 comments:

laurel said...

Wow, this is a big day for you! Sad to be leaving, but you're right - you'll be moving to a new neighborhood which will be a fun adventure.

Emily said...

Brooklyn will be awesome in the mutton bustin! Ok I need to be on Joel's email list, I haven't heard from him since his MTC days! Well, I guess I haven't written him since those days either. Could you forward me his emails somehow? I'd love to hear how my husband is doing! emhaycock@gmail.com
THANKS!