Saturday, August 29, 2009

First day of School! First day of School!


After much anticipation, Brooklyn finally started Kindergarten. We met her cute teacher at back to school night the day before she started and we all love her. She really impressed us because she called Brooklyn by her first and last name without us even telling her and told Brooklyn how excited she was to meet her. Brooklyn felt so comfortable and wasn't the least bit nervous to start. Brooklyn was lucky to have her dad drive her to and from school for the first 2 days (I had to work, and yes, I cried that I couldn't be there), but she will start going on the bus this week.




We are so excited to see Brooklyn learn and grow this year!

5 comments:

all that i love said...

I can't believe how big our kids are. It is fun to see them grow up, but very sad at the same time. Your kids are so cute!

jess said...

I can't believe she started school. And I love the classic "first day of school" photos.

Peggy said...

Way to go Brooklyn!

laurel said...

How fun! Avery starts next week and I am so nervous and excited!

Laina said...

They are so big! :o)