Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For The Record...

For the record, if there is anyone out there still, we are still alive!

There is no time for catch up at this point, but here is a quick recap...just for the record:

Birthdays:
Keslie turned 2 in May
Tallan turned 4 in September
Brooklyn turned 7 in September

For the record, Tim and celebrated our 9th anniversary in September. Well, I wouldn't say "celebrated" because it was just another busy busy day for us as usual.

Races:
Tim and I both ran in the Wasatch Back
Tim and I both ran the Speedy Spaniard 10K in Spanish Fork on the 24th of July
I ran the Hobblecreek Half Marathon
I also ran in several 5ks. Decided it's fun to do those cuz I always win a cool prize for coming in 2nd...always 2nd!

Vacations:
Tim and I both got to go to Girls Camp and did Trek for Youth Conference; both were awesome
Brooklyn and I took a girls trip to San Diego for a long weekend...amazing trip!
Family pass to Thanksgiving Point = very good investment
Lots of camping, boating, golfing, playing outside, bike rides, visits from cousins, new trampoline, etc and that was our summer!

Church:
Tim got released from Primary after 6 years and is now the assistant financial clerk, or something like that.
I got released from Young Women's, which was bitter sweet, and now I teach Gospel Doctrine...to adults! Don't ask me how that happened!

School:
Brooklyn started 1st grade
Tallan started Preschool
I am heading back in January at UVU to finish up...finally! I'm super excited though!

Work:
Tim somehow manages to stay busy enough in this slow real estate market, but has been applying for many other jobs around the US. We hope we get to go somewhere exciting, but I told him it has to be close to my family!
I am still working full time but got a new "job" within the same company. I am a professional shopper now! I get to do all of the purchasing for all 4 campuses and the best part is furnishing and equiping our brand new 90,000 sq ft building at Thanksgiving Point. Stressful, but fun!
I am still teaching TurboKick 2 nights a week and have a lot of fun with those girls!


That's about it.

And now let's see how long it takes me to post again...

4 comments:

Kam said...

Congrats! What are you studying?

Julie Carlile said...

Wow sounds like you guys have been busy but having lots of fun. Sorry I haven't been to Turbo. Life has been really hard lately. Also, I hope you don't end up moving, I love having you as a neighbor!

2nd place is amazing! You are so good at everything you do :)

Danielle Spangler said...

For the record...I still love reading your stuff!

all that i love said...

It's been a while since you last updated your blog. Obviously you have been very busy which is all the more reason to update more often. For those of us who don't live near you it's nice to know what's going on with the family. I'm still amazed at all you do and can't belive how much you get done from day to day. Your amazing! Can't wait to see in a few weeks.