Sunday, April 01, 2007

Conference Weekend






What a fun Conference Weekend we had! Friday night we "settled" with Brian and Sarah and we continued the tradition of the girls winning. Yeah! Saturday I got to watch conference and after the priesthood session we had some friends over for a little chocolate fountain fun. Sunday morning we had conference breakfast at our house with 4 other families and had our regular Sunday dinner with Tim's parents. I met my aunt in Salt Lake to pick up 3 of my cousins and tomorrow I am off to Hurricane with the 5 kids! Ambitious I know! We got another letter from Joel and he is just doing great. He loves the MTC and his companion. He says his comp is very humble which is helping him work on being more humble himself. The language is coming great and he says the spirit there is amazing.


I just love conference weekend and the amazing talks we hear and the spirit we feel. There are always a few talks that I love more than others. This conference I loved Holland's talk on using your tongue in a positive way, Jensen's talk on music, and Oaks' talk on marriage. I do always love to hear Monson and Hinckley as well as many others too of course. We feel so blessed to be part of this amazing church and to have the Gospel in our lives.

No comments: