Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Photos 2007

So my neighbor is working on getting a website together for photography and when she came over to ask if she could borrow my kids, I was thrilled! She wanted them just in their Halloween costumes and we went to a cool outdoor amphitheater next to the Timpanogos Temple. I had never been there before and it was so beautiful! As uncooperative as my kids were, she did a very good job and I think my kids are cute no matter what, so it was really fun!
(just pretend he's not totally drooling here!)


warning: These are ALL of the pictures she took and I think there are about 80 so it takes around 4 minutes to watch!

5 comments:

all that i love said...

Your kids are so cute and the costumes are adorable.. I love them. Where did you get the costumes? See you soon!

Emily said...

I love those costumes, my nephew was that same zebra this year! I like the little pooch it gives them in the stomach area, I think it's so cute. In Joel's email this week he said "thats funny that for halloween you were the goodyear blimp." He's hilarious. Lunch at costco? Yes please!

brooke said...

Brooklyn TOTALLY needs to be a model..I swear! She is so beautiful! You'd better lock her up NOW!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Ok, Brooklyn is absolutely gorgeous! Scary!

shannyn said...

I love how Talan and Jack always have the same clothes and now they were the same thing for halloween. Your kids are too cute.