Monday, April 20, 2009

Learn something new everyday...

We live in a beautiful area with lots of farms, horses, and cows. We were driving through them today when I saw about 10-12 horses running totally fast through some big puddles and this was my conversation with Brooklyn:

Me: Whoa, Brooklyn look at those horses running.

Brooklyn: Wow! They are running super fast and splashing a lot!

Me: Oh look, now they are all in a straight line walking right behind each other.

Brooklyn: Yeah, it's like they are in a parade.

Me: That is crazy!

Brooklyn: Yeah! That is way crazy! I didn't know horses have brains!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

haha. she's funny. mckay loves seeing the cows and horses out there, and ellery has recently been getting into too. the best is when we see a peacock in the middle of the road.

Amber said...

Ahhh, I miss that girl! If I can't get you up here, maybe I will steal her for a while. Come see me!!!

all that i love said...

Too funny!

Kelly and Steve said...

HA HA HA! LOL

Laina said...

Hahahah Kids really do say the darndest things!

MacD Kids said...

Becky that's hilarious! We actually have Cooper pretty up there in the runnings! We totally talked about doing all three boys with c's like that, and I like Cohen too! Hmm... we'll have to see :)