Saturday, March 24, 2007

Joel's Farewell




We had an awesome time in Hurricane for Joel's farewell on March 11, and it was so great to have so many people there to support him. We had lots of family and friends there, and the girls definitely outnumbered the boys from Joel's friends. I was very bad at taking pictures though so I only have a couple of our family and of Brooklyn, Sadie (my cousin) and Maddie (my mom's husband's daughter's little girl...did you follow that?) We honestly didn't plan for Brooklyn and Maddie to have the same dress either! Joel did an amazing job on his talk though and he proved he has really grown up and is ready to go sreve in the Philippines!

2 comments:

laurel said...

Hi!!!! So good to see you on here again :) Your family is adorable. Tallan is getting so big and cute and Brooklyn is just beautiful. (Oh, and I just bought Avery the greenish version of that dress!)

Laina said...

Brooklyn is getting soo big and she is sooo dang cute!!! I really wish I could have been there for the farewell. But I would have had to drive up SAt BY MYSELF! Then home Sun. ANyways...I hope I can see you guys soon! I miss you!