Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Miss America

Last weekend I went with some friends up to Park City to do some shopping and left Tim home with the kids, so this weekend he went up to the Blaze game with his friends and I stayed home with the kids. Luckily for me, Brian was out of town too, so Sarah and I got to hang out. We went to Old Navy, and then got sandwiches for dinner at Ernies. On the way home, we decided we could really use a milkshake so we got one at Carl's Jr and it was SO good! We got the kids to bed at her house and turned on the tv to watch a movie when the Miss America pageant was on, so we decided to watch for a minute. We were commenting on how ugly this one girl's dress was from afar and when the camera zoomed in on her, not only was it Miss Utah, but it was my old roommate, Heather Anderson! She was Miss Sandy when we were roommates and we used to walk around the apartment wearing her crown and she used to get so mad at us! She made it to the top 10 (go Heather!) but was eliminated when they named the top 5. It was fun to see her do so well though!

1 comment:

laurel said...

I was watching that and when I saw Miss Utah I totally wondered if that was your old roommate! Because I know I met her once and knew all about her beauty pageant stuff. FUNNY!