Monday, June 25, 2007

Day two...the wedding!

I guess the main reason we went to CA was for my friend, Laura's wedding. Laura and I lived in the dorms together at USU and have been very good friends ever since. It was so fun to see some of our other USU friends like Kristin, and Steve and Dre with their new baby, Lucas. What a cutie! The wedding was at the Newport Beach Temple and it was absolutely beautiful. The reception was so cool too. It was at a park and they had a bounce house for the kids, really good food, and my favorite, a fire pit with a table full of everything to do s'mores! It was a really fun day and Laura looked absolutely beautiful! She had the most gorgeous dress and I honestly can't remember ever seeing her so happy. (I wish I had a picture, but mine didn't turn out)

No comments: