Thursday, July 05, 2007

All moved in!

We got moved in to our new house over the past week and are loving every second of it. It's so fun to find places for everything and still have room left over. The kids are loving having so much room to run around and play. I can't wait to slowly decorate, paint walls (I haven't had white walls as long as I can remember), and get some furniture for our very empty rooms. We can't wait to have lots of visitors!

The loft/kid's tv room

The main family room/adult tv room

My beautiful kitchen!

entry way/future formal dining and living room

My first garden! I have always hated gardening, but my sister told me once I have a garden of my own, I will love it, and it's so true! I go out to check on my little flowers at least 3 times a day and the vegetable garden is on it's way in the backyard but it's a huge project. We got to get a lawnmower and everything! It's so fun to be adults!

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Hi Flinders! Don't ask me how I found your blog, but fun to get the update. Your house looks fabulous--how great to finally be moved in. We wish we could have gone to Lake Powell this year and hung out. Hope all is well!

Todd and Jenn said...

I love your house. It is so cute and I can't wait to see it in person. We should get together sometime next week.