Thursday, July 05, 2007

Car for Sale!

I am trying to sell my brother's car for him while he's on his mission, and am not having too much luck, so I thought I'd pass along the word this way.

2003 Honda Accord, $13,500, 2 door, 5 speed, spoiler and nice rims, gray cloth interior, midnight blue exterior (really it looks black, but that's what it's called), only has 45,000 miles on it and it's really a very nice and fun car to drive!

Pass the word along and let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks for your help!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I will tell my friends, I'm sure SOMEONE wants a nice car.
Also, I think your I saw your mom riding on the back of a motorcycle in Cedar City last Friday evening on my way to St. George. She's a little fireball, that Jill.

Tari said...

That car is so nice....I might want to buy it!! I love your house Becky! It's really beautiful