Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend in Hurricane

As promised, I'm going to finally get some pictures up of our weekend in Hurricane with my family. It sure wasn't the same without Joel, but we still had a good time!



I have to explain this next one...some of you may know that my brother is probably one of the funniest guys ever. The weekend we were at my mom's, we happened to get a package from him and in it were a picture for each of us girls and these pants we arewearing that say HOT.com. The pictures were of him wearing each of our pants and doing funny poses. We decided to thank him for the wonderful gift from the Philippines and send him a picture back of us wearing the pants, mimicking the same poses he did when he was wearing them. He is just hilarious and SO random!


A beautiful day in Zions. My mom has lived in Hurricane now for 7 years, and this was just the 2nd time I had been to Zion's. I'm just not that outdoorsy. But, we packed everyone up and did a little hike along the river. It was amazing and the kids had almost as much fun as grandma did.







4 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I miss Hurricane and I miss Joel. And whats up with Jenn's private blog? Now I can't read his funny emails.

laurel said...

Your family is so cute! Your mom is lucky to have such adorable grandkids! Oh yeah, and I liked peeking in on Jenn's blog but now I can't :( You should tell her to invite me!

Dartay said...

Looks like you guys had fun in George! Hopefully the brow was all nice and healed up by then! It's worth it right??

Emily said...

Becky, since your sister is so secretive, tell her what my secret secret email is. emhaycock@gmail.com. I hope no spies see that and now invite me to their secret blogs too! Maybe she had creepy stalkers and so I shouldn't make jokes about it. Hope not. :)