Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Mom is Cooler Than Your Mom

My mom came to stay with us for 10 WHOLE DAYS to help me transition back to work and watch the kids while I was gone. I haven't spent that long with my mom since before I was married and we had so much fun! She was the best though. When I came home from work each day I was completely exhausted from lack of sleep, and my house would be clean, the laundry would be done, Tim's shirts had been ironed, my kids were happy and still alive. She would keep them entertained for an hour or so while I fed Keslie and got to take a nap. It was great! We did some quilting, shopping, eating, gardening, and watched a few movies. We were all so sad to see her go...the 10 days went by way too quick. We can't thank you enough, mom! You are absolutely amazing and we love you!

(we didn't get any pictures until the last day, and Brooklyn was up in Montana with Tim's parents)

2 comments:

Banks Family said...

So nice that your mom came and helped you. Hope you hold up until you can stop working. I cant believe that Nieman Marcus story. You'll get even!

Emily said...

Awww, I LOVE your mom!