Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Fun

I had to do a quick post about what our neighborhood looks like these days...


Lots of kids playing!



Benny and Tallan seriously have ALL the same clothes...here they are in matching bathing suits

The dads getting really competitive in a game of botchi ball. This has become a Sunday evening ritual in the Hall's backyard.

Tim and Warren started the addiction of "HORSE" with Tallan's basketball hoop and the excitement has spread. You wouldn't believe some of the shots these guys come up with. I'm just glad the game moved outside instead of in my family room.

You've heard of wild horses, wild coyotes, and a bunch of other "wild" animals, but have you heard of wild peacocks??? Our neighborhood has a few running around and I finally had my camara close enough to catch a shot of one before the kids chased it off. Sure, they are pretty to look at, but they are LOUD at all hours of the night. And they have a few favorite houses where they like to hang out on the roof. I'm glad ours isn't one of them because they are MESSY!

Yes, this post is to show a few of you how much fun we have and try and convince you to move here and be our neighbors. There are only a few lots left and you know who you are!

10 comments:

Steph said...

We had so much fun on Sunday! I hope we can make it a real tradition! We have the most awesome neighborhood!

all that i love said...

Funny! Haley has the same bathing suite as Brooklyn. It looks like you guys are having so much fun in the sun. It is still cold here and the rain is coming down a whole lot. We are definitely ready for summer. Sad, but our first taste of summer may be when we visit in July. We can't wait! Don't mention us moving again. That was the 13 hour talk we had on our back to Washington in May. We wish it was easier to pick up and move. I can't believe that you are blogging as much as you are. Way to GO! It is great to see all the pictures.

Whitney said...

Those matching swimsuits Benny and Tallan are wearing look an awful lot like one of my boys' suits too...

Sarah said...

Oh stop! I can't be living around any wild peacocks!

Sarah said...

ps. really i'm jealous

Amber said...

And THIS is why I sabatoged Adam's promotion!! JK- I LOVE this neighborhood too. You are the best neighbors EVER!!

Banks Family said...

Looks like you guys are living it up in your new neighborhood. Love the summers, thats when we are closest to our neighbors. Its hard where we are though, we are the young people, with not a ton in common with our neighbors.

Ricki said...

You have me convinced! Can you move this neighborhood to the St. George area, then it would be perfect! For me, and your mom!

brandy said...

Hey Becky...sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far! I went private a few days ago so if you want an invite email me at azdunaway@hotmail.com. We would love to stay in touch!!

Dartay said...

Keslie is getting so big, she is a cutie! How are you guys doing? It's been forever!