Friday, October 31, 2008

Is it over yet?

Okay, I know you are all probably shocked that this is my 2nd post in a week, but I'm really trying to spend less time baking and a few more minutes with the blogging thing.

What a crazy week this has been though! I'm so ready for Halloween to be over and we haven't even gone Trick or Treating yet! It's been one party after another and the good news is that we got more than our moneys worth in costume usage this year.




Brooklyn's friends and neighbors, Chayce and CharlySyd, Brooklyn, and Kate at the Primary Halloween party

Here's what Tallan thought about his chicken costume...




...he's a much happier monkey!


One of the best things about not working is that I get to do things with my kids that I missed out on before like helping at Brooklyn's preschool Halloween party.
decorating sugar cookies
Dry Ice Root Beer




Let's not forget about little Keslie! She is almost 6 months old already and I really can't believe it! She is a little lazy, if you ask my opinion. She is perfectly content for now just laying around watching her big sister and brother play as long as they don't get to close to her. Kind of like how most kids are with dogs. It's all fun and games until they start running right towards you! She is just adorable though and such a good natured and happy baby.
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

I'm feeling the Halloween burn out too. We've wbeen to five, parties or carnival's I dont think the kids are even too excited about trick' or' treating.... hey maybe this could work to my advantage!

Reynolds said...

I feel your pain. Brooklyn is looking so much older - what a heart-breaker she will be. Cute stuff!

Sarah said...

what was keslie for halloween? she is so beautiful. i can't believe she's six months old!

Elisa said...

so cute! i love the pics & story about Tallan's trails. :)
when/if we have a boy...i will be calling you & your sis for the "what do I do now" questions about raising one. Our house is all girl...(except for Jes of course!)
miss you guys!