Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Ehorn!

After two long years, my little brother is finally home from his 2 year mission in the Philippines. We had such a great reunion spending the weekend together hanging out and hearing all of his great stories. Joel was an amazing missionary and I'm so proud of his hard work and service. He truly loves the people he served and I know he bettered the lives of so many people. He gave an amazing homecoming talk on Sunday and there was not a dry eye in the congregation. We got some family pictures done in my mom's backyard by the amazing Dion Seneca. Check out her blog to see how talented she is. Here is a preview of the pictures she took for us!


The whole fam!

Siblings

Joel and Mom

He didn't waste any time getting back into the swing of things and started school already at Dixie. Now we need to find him a wife! Any takers?

More pictures of the fun weekend coming soon!

10 comments:

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Wow, he has really grown up and it quite handsome!

Ricki said...

I think I might know a cute girl for him! I am going to take that picture of he and your mom as my ammo to get her to agree to a date!
Love, love, love your family pictures, she did a great job!!!

laurel said...

First, Welcome Home Joel!

Second, love your bangs!

Third, Joel is hot!

Lance and Becky said...

I can't believe how big he is now! WOW time flies. Little Jennie Peterson is still single...LOL!

all that i love said...

Cute family picture.

Adam and Melisa said...

Hey...I have 3 college-age sisters...all available!!

Skye said...

Oh my HECK what gorgeous scenery!! Beautiful pictures!
And Kennedy is SOOOOOOO single!!

Banks Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend home! Love the bangs!

Taylor Family said...

We wish Pax being born and Joel coming home hadn't happened so close together so we could have come down for his homecoming! That's awesome he's home, hopefully we'll get to see him soon!

Long Family said...

I love these pictures of you guys! Your photographer did a terrific job capturing your family's joy. Josh and I had fun visiting with Joel on his trip down here with Val and your mom this past weekend. We're so proud of him.