Friday, May 18, 2007

I love it!

I am so happy with the color of the stucco! The front door will be charcoal eventually.The fireplace with the tile installed
The guest bathroom with the same linoleum that's in the other bathrooms and laundry room
This is standing in the loft...behind the wall where Brooklyn is standing are the stairs and then straight ahead is the little nook area where I get to decorate with fun stuff that will most likely get really dusty!

It seems like so long ago that we picked out all of our colors for our house that I was getting really nervous about it and hoping it would all come together like I remembered in the showroom, but last night we drove up to the house and I was very pleased! The cabinets weren't in yet like we were hoping, but everything is painted, the tile is around the fireplace, and the linoleum was installed in the bathrooms and laundry room. I really do love it! Brooklyn is always talking about her "new house" and is always asking to go see it and sleep in it. As soon as we go in, she walks right up to where her bedroom will be and usually just stays there most of the time. We can't wait to see what everything looks like when we get back from our 10 day vacation!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your home is looking great, how exciting! Now all you need is some sweet IKEA furniture and you're all set.
I totally went this morning, it was awesome. I got goosebumps. I'm going to blog about it.