Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Hi-doh?"



Not only did Tallan look totally handsome this morning all ready for church (thank you cousins Ethan and Drew for the oh so cute tie!), but I had to take a picture of his new favorite thing to do...he LOVES to talk on our cell phones. As soon as he sees a phone laying around, he says, "Hi-doh?" and goes for it. He puts it up to his ear and says over and over again, "hi-doh? hi-doh?" I promise I don't talk on the phone that much! Some of his other vocabulary consists of, "uh-oh, dada, ball, and o-da buh" which we aren't sure exactly what that means, but he sure says it a lot! By the way, as much as I loved the dirty hands, knees, and tops of his feet all the time from crawling, he is taking more and more steps all the time! I can't wait to have a little walker!



Look at that face!

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Tallan is so adorable in his little tie! He totally is a Flinders looking just like his dad. (J.R. has to comment on this everytime we look at pictures of him--I am sure you get it a lot.)

Jenn Daniels said...

That is so cute! He is a MINI-TIM all the way! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!