Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thanks a lot, Jenn!

My camera is broken so I don't have any recent pictures, and may not have any for a while, but thanks to my creative sister, Jenn, my blog has a new look! Thanks for the help...she told me where I can get cutesy title bars, accents, and templates. Almost 2 hours later, I figured out how to do the title. I'm exhausted though, so maybe I'll try and figure out the rest another night. Be sure to check out my newest nephew, baby Ty, on their blog though! (follow the link to "The Daniels Family" from my sidebar) He is absolutely adorable!

ps...she wrote the little poem about her days as a mother of 3 boys on the upper left of her blog! Way cute! I'm so proud of her!

5 comments:

Higham Inc. said...

Hey Becky...so where do you get the cute title bars??? Also love the pics of your house...so much fun!

TamiRichins said...

It's good to hear from you! I heard you live by me. I am in good' ole Lehi. Glad your doing so good, even if your camera did break.

Emily said...

Cute! I don't know how to do any of that stuff! You Ehorns are so crafty. And not crafty as in sneaky.

all that i love said...

You really need to get your camera fixed. We want to see what you have been doing all summer. Parker misses Brooklyn and every time we pass the apartments near our home he says, "hey that's where Brooklyn lives." It looks similar to your Condo. Hope to see pictures soon. Cute blog!

Todd and Jenn said...

I love your new blog. You'll have to let me know how you did it. So cute.