Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Making a house a home

Yes, we have been in our new home a whole month now and I am finally getting around to decorating! I have started adding a few personal touches throughout with vinyl, and still have a long way to go, but it's so much fun for me! Here are a couple little things I have done so far...


This is in Brooklyn and Tallan's little playroom under the stairs. Brooklyn was very excited to have the alphabet with the fun animals along the wall and especially loved the little "PLAY" definition. One evening when I told her it was time to clean up in the playroom, she brought me inside the room, pointed to it and said, "mom, look! It says 'to make a mess'!" Well, she was right!

Don't worry, I won't take a picture of everything I hang on the wall, but since this was the first, I wanted to share now that our house is feeling more like a home.

No comments: