Sunday, February 03, 2008

Let it Snow!

Just had to share some pictures of the storm we got last night and this morning. The view from Brooklyn's room...I didn't want to go outside!
Out the front door...Tim is such a good little shoveler. Poor guy spent about an hour out there and look how much snow there is! It was still snowing too, so...
...by the time we had to leave for church less than 3 hours later, you couldn't even see Tim's hard work. Luckily our neighbor has a really cool snow blower and came through so we could get out of our driveway. I really want one of those! It was so cool!

When we got home from church it has finally stopped snowing and had warmed up enough to start melting a little so this is what the view from our front door looked like:
Brooklyn's snow bunny from yesterday is completely covered and their snow cave is barely there anymore!
The BIG storm is supposed to arrive this evening sometime. I just have to think positive. While I'm sure it will take me at least twice as long to get to work in the morning, at least we will for sure have water in the lake this summer to take the boat out!

4 comments:

all that i love said...

Tim is great. I was usually the one that did all the shoveling at Grandma's house. There was a time or two that Warren helped out but I usually felt guilty making him shovel after a long day of work and school.

shannyn said...

i have to say that i don't miss the snow at all but i do miss you guys. brooklyn is too cute, i loved her snow bunny. how are you doing?

{Elyse} said...

I am so ready for summer!! Oh and I love your choice of background paper :)

shannyn said...

sorry to be so lame but i tagged you, look at my blog to find the questions.