Monday, February 11, 2008

Shannyn tagged me!

Although it doesn't excite me quite as much as it did Sarah, it's kind of fun to be tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags people and puts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged


10 years ago I was: about to turn 17! I'm getting kinda old!


5 Things on my To-Do List Today (since it's already 8pm, I won't list everything I've already done today that was on my list):
1) finish up some long overdue vinyl orders
2) fold about 5 loads of laundry
3) grocery shopping
4) Catch up on my Lost season 3 DVDs
5) eventually get to sleep


5 Things I would do if I Became a Billionaire:
1) pay off my house and timeshare
2) buy Warren and Melissa's house so they can move back to Utah
3) set up college/mission/wedding funds for our kids
4) let Tim retire so we can travel the world with our family
5) pay someone to get me into shape


3 of my bad habits:
1) procrastination
2) being inpatient with my kids
3) REALLY bad eating habits


5 Places I've Lived:
1) Danville, CA
2) Logan, UT
3) Foothill Ranch, CA
4) Orem, UT
5) Lehi, UT


5 Jobs I've Had:
1) Whole Grain Bakery (I could really use some cookies right now...yum! Jenn, maybe you could bring me some this weekend?)
2) nanny
3) Convergys
4) Old Navy, Linens N Things, and Fuddruckers (all at the same time)
5) MATC


Something most people don't know about me: I'm addicted to laminating things. I laminate EVERYTHING lately. I've even laminated pages from The Friend for FHE. I've been laminating FHE packets, file folder games, and Primary talks among other things. Even Tim thinks it's fun though!


Melissa and Taylor, I tag you now!

1 comment:

laurel said...

Mmmm, Whole Grain cookies :) Those were the days!