Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spoon Me

Although I have lots I could be blogging about with all the excitement that goes on in our household, I had to first give Spoon Me some love.

Spoon Me is an all natural frozen yogurt. It's not your typical sweet, ice cream tasting yogurt. It is healthy and the texture is so perfect. You should see the beautiful toppings they have to offer too. I have never seen such a variety of colorful fruit from berries, to mango, to kiwi. They do have some sprinkles and chocolate chips in case that's your style, but it's so good I can even eat it plain, or "topless" as they call it. The best part is that it's now open in Provo on Bulldog Ave, across the street from Provo High School and right next to Subway. (Location in Sandy now open too and St. George is coming soon) It is absolutely amazing, so take the drive and try it out. I'm sure you'll be addicted just as I am!

1 comment:

all that i love said...

What kind of name is that??