Sunday, August 31, 2008

Deal or No Deal?!

We just had such a fun weekend with old friends that I haven't seen for years. Jason and Elaine and their adorable twins came to stay for a few days and then tonight, Ross and Jessica and their cute girl, Brooklyn came over for dinner. I grew up with these guys and there is just something about old friends that are special. No matter how much time has passed, it's like we pick right back up where we left off...just with our spouses and a few kids!


Silly Faces!


So, here's the story...see, Ross' wife, Jessica, decided one day to go to an open casting here in Salt Lake for Deal or No Deal and she made it through all the rounds of interviews! They flew her and her "supporters" out to LA for a week and taped the show. Her show airs tomorrow, Sept 1, so be sure to watch and find out how she does! She basically signed her life away that she wouldn't say a word about it, so I'm really anxious to see it! She is in the commercials for possibly being 1 of 6 that gets the million dollars!

Go Jess!

3 comments:

laurel said...

Thanks for the voice mail - I am recording it! So funny. And those pictures are great!

{Elyse} said...

Are you kidding me??? She actually won the million!! Way to go Jessica!!!

murdockspencer said...

Hey Becky. It's me, Chelsea. I was searching away in "blogland" last night and found your adorable blog. You have such a beautiful family! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and tell you to check out our (Mike's) blog. Sounds like you are doing well. We are great. I'm finally a mommy. Yay! You can see my sweetie, Samantha, on the blog. Talk to you later!!!