Thursday, August 14, 2008

M.I.A.

We have been having so much fun that we haven't had time to blog about it at all! Here is a not-so-quick update of what we have been up to the past two weeks now that I'm a stay at home mom...

A hike to Stewart Falls with Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Flinders (I actually stayed home with Keslie to clean, grocery shop, and to start reading Breaking Dawn)


A trip to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point


LOTS of playing with friends (Brooklyn, Benny, and Lucy at the Primary Olympics)


Meeting up with Dre and Luke at the Children's Discovery Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It was absolutely beautiful, but way too hot!


Brooklyn started (and finished) soccer. She loved being goalie best "because my legs get too tired". She really did awesome though. She is actually a very good runner and did really well at blocking goals and chasing after the ball when she wasn't too busy dancing around and daydreaming.


A super fun day in Huntsville with Laurel, Avery, and Ashton. We swam in the pool, took the jet skis out on Pine View Lake, and just played and played. The kids had a lot of fun together and Avery and Brooklyn are just so cute together! They are such good little friends considering they only see each other a few times a year. Hopefully they will move back to Utah sometime soon so Avery and Brooklyn can grown up closer together like Laurel and I did.

(of course Keslie didn't get in the water, but why let a cute little bathing suit go unused?)




Yup, it's been fun! We have really worn the kids out so they sleep really well at night. They even sleep really well during lunch!


I love my life!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Um, did I see blond hair on you? When did you do that? And that picture of Keslie is SO beautiful! What a doll! I need to see her in person again.

Melanie said...

Hey, we haven't seen you guys forever. We need to get together. Baby Kelsie is so cute! How is having three?

laurel said...

How cute are those pictures! Thanks for taking them. I am stealing them :) Talk to you soon.

Ricki said...

I was wondering where you were! Looks like a good few weeks! And being a stay at home mom is the best! Let us know when you come down south again! We need a good game of Settlers!

Peggy said...

Cute pics! I was wondering if you had given up blogging. :)