Monday, August 25, 2008

My House is Quiet!

Do you hear that? Me neither! For the first time, and probably the last time ever...ALL 3 of my kids are asleep and it's only 10:20am! SO strange to not have kids climbing on me, throwing toys down the stairs, or asking for a snack. I would go take a picture of all of them sleeping, but I don't want to disturb anyone. Instead, I'm going to go read my book in peace and quiet! Can you believe I still haven't finished Breaking Dawn??? That's life with 3 kids of my own, and usually a few neighbor kids in the mix too.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Ricki said...

Why aren't you sleeping?!!! You crazy girl! 12 AM and you are going to read instead of go to sleep? Wow! Breaking Dawn is good, but I don't know if it is THAT good! It does feel good to get a few moments to yourself though! That would be why my kiddos go to bed at 8 so that I can have a little time for myself!

Banks Family said...

Glad you got a little break. Got to savour the moment!

Nichole said...

Don't worry, I don't have any kids and I still haven't even started Breaking Dawn yet...it's sitting there so lonely on my night stand....

Todd and Jenn said...

So glad you got some time to read. Thanks for having us over. Hope Brooklynn is feeling better.

Amber said...

Hopefully you will have more of these days now that Treycen doesn't knock on your door every time he escapes and Brooklyn will be in school soon too! Lucky you!

Sarah said...

How have you not finished Breaking Dawn? Finish it! I loved it.

I'm pretty jealous that your five year old still naps. Please feel lucky about that, okay?