Sunday, August 09, 2009

A night out with the girls...

Just over two years ago Shannyn, Sarah, Buffy, and I lived close enough to each other that when our kids were sleeping we could just bring a baby monitor to the other's condo and still be able to hang out. By the end of this month, we will all be in 4 different states! First I moved to Lehi, then Buffy moved to Texas, Shannyn moved to Arizona, and Sarah is now moving to Oregon.



By some sort of miracle, we all happened to be in Utah the same night and were able to get together to shop, eat, chat, and laugh just like old times. We had so much fun and I hope that someday we will be able to do this again. Love you girls!



How old are we anyway? We had so much fun taking pictures of each other when we weren't ready for it to happen. They are so funny that I had to share. I apologize in advance to the girls, but they just make me laugh so hard I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahhh. Those pictures! I have a really good one of you, so get ready for that!

It was so fun to see you guys. I miss those good old days and being all together made me just miss you all more.