Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fun with Vinyl

I have been having a lot of fun playing with vinyl this past week as I have been doing a TON of orders! This time of year is always busy, but that just makes for good Christmas money. Here are a couple of things I have done in our house...

This is about 2 ft x 2 ft in a little niche between the guest bedroom and bathroom



I actually can't take too much credit for this one. I got the idea from something Melissa did in her house, but I am very happy with how it turned out. It's 4 2ftx2ft canvas squares that I put vinyl on, painted black over it, and then removed the vinyl. They are hung in the front entryway to the left when you walk in the house.


I have another one in the works and I will post it when I'm done...hopefully in the next couple of days. I'm very excited about it! If anyone sees anything else I should try, please let me know...I still have a lot of empty walls to fill!

1 comment:

Jenn Daniels said...

Super cute Beck! You are getting so creative! I bet those black canvas things would be BIG sellers for you! Great job!