Monday, September 03, 2007

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday morning we went to Aunt Gail's for breakfast with the whole crew. There were 24 of us and I had 4 waffle irons going at once. I'm very proud of the fact that I didn't burn a single one! It was great to spend time with family. We had a perfect weekend and I hope that it becomes a tradition. Eric found the beach house through www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner) and I highly suggest checking it out. Some of the highlights I haven't mentioned yet include: some great shopping at Horton Plaza and the outlets in Carlsbad, watching people fall and even better, come close to falling on the bike/run/skate path right outside our balcony, and calling the cops on some unruly and loud teenagers in the parking lot by our house and watching them get busted. I am already looking forward to next year's trip! Here are some pictures from breakfast though...





The reason we are all here today and why we are who we have become!

1 comment:

Tari said...

Becky! That looks so fun! I don't check your blog for a couple days and you go out of state! I miss the beach!