Monday, September 03, 2007

Sun, Sand, and good book

What a relaxing day we had on Saturday. We didn't leave the beach house once! We just walked out the back door onto the beach and spent the whole day there. Well, at least the dads did with the kids. Jenn and I made it out occasionally, but spent a lot of the day inside with the babies. The best part about it, was that I got to sit down and read a really good book! (My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult) It's been so long since I have been able to do that! The kids had so much fun though, and honestly, except for a few hours of naps in the afternoon, they were out there basically from sun up to sun down!



Look at Ethan go on the boogie board! He was awesome and had the time of his life!


Next year maybe my kids will be ready?

Poor Drewby! I guess he didn't mind though! The dad's had more fun digging than the kids!

End of the sunset from our balcony

Time to call it a day!












No comments: