Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back To School!


Yay! Brooklyn went back to preschool last week! She was so excited to go, but probably not as excited as I was. It's great to get back into routine and get her mind stimulated by someone other than me. She is going to Little Meadow Preschool with Mrs. Ockey, who is in our ward and we just love her. We were a little bummed that Brooklyn missed the kindergarten cut-off by just a few weeks, so she didn't get to start kindergarten with her friends from church, but we know she will have good friends no matter when she starts.

She also started dance, which she was very excited about. After her first dance class she said to me, "mom, I liked dance, but preschool was way more fun!"

I said, "Oh yeah, why is that?"

Brooklyn replied, "Because at preschool you get snacks!"

This girl knows what is important!

5 comments:

Ricki said...

yaaahh! For preschool and the routine that it brings with it! I love sending them off every morning! I wish we got to wear jackets sometimes! These pictures make me wish fall was really here for us too!

all that i love said...

It is so nice to have Parker in school now. Today was his first day and the house has been so quiet. I can get a lot done while Haley sleeps. I am excited to get him back into swimming and maybe some tumbling classes as well.

laurel said...

Such cute pictures! I don't think I told you yet but Avery hasn't quite started .... a delay in the school's final paperwork ... hopefully soon.

I also commented on the post below this one.

murdockspencer said...

Your children are beautiful Becky! Seeing your daughter ready for preschool makes me kinda miss teaching, but being a mom is already so much better! Yay! Mike and I really want to get back to Utah sometime soon so we will definitely have to get together if we do!

Banks Family said...

Brooklyn has started out on the right foot with the food thing! Happy Birthday to Tallon, He is so cute and fun to be around. Congrats to your friend to winning some major money. Looks like the Flinders are doing well.