Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Buddy Turned 2!









Words can not describe how much I love this little boy. He is very mischievous at times, a little rough with other kids, but mostly, just so sweet and lovable.

Tallan loves to be the best helper whether he's at my side while I'm cooking, cleaning, or taking care of Keslie. As soon as he hears the garage door open when Tim gets home from work, he stands at the door so excited for him to walk in. Tim sits on the couch to take off his shoes, and Tallan takes them to the shoe closet. It's their little routine and it's so cute! Brooklyn loves to ask, or tell, Tallan what to do all the time, and he does it with a smile.

This kid makes us laugh SO hard too! He says the funniest things and makes the most hilarious facial expressions. He LOVES hats and shoes no matter what size or color!

Tallan loves to snuggle and although there are quite a few things I can't wait for him to grow out of, I hope that is never one of them.

I love all that Tallan teaches me about boys. Like the fact that anything can be made into a weapon, and it usually is.

I can't wait to watch Tallan continue to grow and constantly put a smile on our faces.

We love you, Buddy!




8 comments:

brooke said...

Happy Birthday Tallan! Becky...your kids are SO beautiful. I so wish we lived closer. Maybe someday!

Peggy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

all that i love said...

Happy Birthday to Tallan! Can you believe how fast these kids grow up. Haley is already acting as if she is 2 years old. She has really developed a lot faster than Parker at this age. September is a busy month for you with your anniversary and two birthdays. Cross your fingers that you can make it to October!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Tallan! I live this little guy too. I love when he runs up to me everytime he sees me and wants me to hold him. It makes me feel cool! Cute cake Becky!

laurel said...

Happy Birthday Tallan!!

So there's this boy in our ward named Dallin and he came over the other day to play. He is almost 2. Avery kept calling him Tallan and even though I kept telling her it was Dallin she refused to say it the right way.

Sarah said...

cute tallan. and look at your cake. i'm impressed!

Todd and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Tallan! What a cutie.

Taylor Family said...

Happy Birthday Tallan! What a beautiful cake, did you make that Becky? Oh and thanks for your great housing advice!