Monday, September 15, 2008

I love to laugh!

If you are looking for an out-loud, belly achin', tears rolling down your cheeks, laugh, this is where you can find them...

A couple of my girlfriends told me about this blog that just makes them laugh, and today, I needed a good laugh so I checked it out. I'm addicted! I think this girl needs to be my friend because she's just hilarious. I have been reading her blog on and off almost all day and from what I've gathered, she's LDS, probably lives in Utah or Salt Lake County, prego with her first baby, and so in love with life. Her writing style is just awesome. You can tell it's exactly what she's thinking. Anyway, I can't do it justice, just start reading!

Seriously, So Blessed

My sister, Jenn, makes me laugh a lot too and her posts are great. Here's one inparticular that is close to my heart these days...

A Letter to a Long Lost Friend


So there you go, have a good laugh on me!

1 comment:

Todd and Jenn said...

I've been reading Seriously, So Blessed! for a couple weeks and it's hilarious and so true.