Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!


On our way to Lake Powell we stopped in Hurricane so I could make a birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday to my mom. Her birthday was a few days earlier, but Jenn and I wanted to celebrate it with her so we did it all again when we both arrived!


My mom is amazing. Always down the earth, practical, and level headed. The best person to go to for advice on anything from cooking to child-rearing to life's major decisions She is strong and independent and has proven to be a fighter. She loves to have fun, play games, is an amazing quilter, plays the piano, and loves to be with her family.

(Brooklyn and Tallan were actually already at Lake Powell with Tim. I joined them the next day!)

Next year will be another party and everyone is invited!

No comments: